iBiquity Digital strives to create an environment in which people feel professionally challenged, can be productive, are well rewarded for positive output, feel their opinions are heard, feel respected, have access to management, have team camaraderie, have professional growth potential, feel and act like owners, and have fun.
Our engineers are currently developing the digital AM/FM and audio technologies that are spearheading today’s move from analog to digital radio broadcasting. And, our marketing department is working with hundreds of AM and FM stations across the country as they launch HD Radio broadcasting in their markets.
Competitive salary, benefits, stock option package available. An Equal Opportunity Employer. For consideration to become part of the iBiquity Digital world class team, email your resume to hr@iBiquity.com, or fax: 443.539.4291, or mail to:
iBiquity Digital Corporation
6711 Columbia Gateway Drive, Suite 500
Columbia, MD 21046
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Will work closely with the Marketing and Communications team on the design, organization, and creation of content for iBiquity Digital’s websites, mobile app, e-communications and social media platforms. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will contribute to and assist in efforts of the Marketing and Communications team as it develops industry outreach, B2C and B2B communications, advertising, tradeshow marketing, and much more.
- Coordinate website, social media, and mobile app content creation that is comprehensive, user friendly and effective in delivering iBiquity’s brand message
- Develop and implement social media initiatives including but not limited to blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Instagram
- Participating in e-commerce communications via email for B2B and B2C communications
- Provide reporting and analysis on website, social media, and mobile analytics. Monitor and track user engagement, reach, visitors, page views, and trends
- Assist in developing website, mobile app, social media, and e-communication strategies and policies
- Participation in other general marketing initiatives to include but not limited to on-site B2C/B2B market activations, tradeshow execution, industry outreach
- Expertise in effective digital marketing and communications practices
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills; ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and work effectively under deadlines
- Experience using Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms
- Experience with social media monitoring, publishing, and analytics
- Ability to work independently, balancing a broad variety of priorities
- Must be energetic, creative, versatile, and have initiative
- Basic photography skills
- Minimum of two years of Digital Media management for a technology brand
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Interactive Media, or Web Design
- Manage multiple technical projects and coordinate internal resources.
- Use best-practice program management approaches to deliver on-time and high-quality programs and projects.
- Anticipate and resolve complex issues and risk factors. Communicate risks within the organization and lead small teams to resolve problems.
- Direct team in translation of business requirements to technical requirements.
- Utilize program management tools to track schedule and monitor problem resolution.
- Coordinate with external vendors and design partners to ensure program goals are being met
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal and external distribution.
- Position may require domestic travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other technical discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in product development
- 3+ years of experience in Program Management
- Demonstrated experience coordinating small teams
- Experience defining technical requirements
- Experience tracking projects with MicroSoft Project or other similar toolsets
- High level of organization
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills including ability to communicate material to senior management
- Certification in Program Management is a plus, but not required.
Lead Windows System Administrator
5+ years of experience managing server and desktop infrastructures across multiple sites. Person would effectively plan, install, configure and optimize the IT infrastructure to consistently achieve high availability and performance. This position is based out of the Columbia, Maryland office.
Responsible for implementing and maintaining for the following:
- Windows 2012 Server Administration
- Windows 7/8 Desktop Support
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Active Directory Administration
- VMware ESXi Server Administration
- Network Appliance file storage
- SharePoint 2010
- Environment: Windows 7 / 8, Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Office Suite, and Lenovo PC’s and laptops.
The ideal candidate would have these qualities:
- Proven ability to create and deliver solutions tied to business growth
- Has successfully managed multiple tasks and priorities
- Skilled problem identifier / troubleshooter
- Demonstrates excellent customer service delivery to all levels of an organization and properly manage expectations
- Able to participate in long-term strategies for IT
- Automation of routine tasks
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Piscataway, New Jersey
There are no current positions available.
Auburn Hills, Michigan
OEM Account Manager Business Development
- Five years plus previous work experience with multimedia products in the automotive industry
- Ideal candidate would have 10 years of program management and or sales account experience at a Tier 1 OEM supplier preferably calling on Japanese OEM’s
- Candidate must be a college graduate with a Masters degree preferable
- A benefit if candidate has ability to speak and write fluently in English and Japanese
The key objectives of the Account Manager:
- Support Japanese automotive manufacturers and licensed OEM receiver suppliers concerning HD Radio program development
- The candidate must convince automakers to standardize HD Radio technology on all future radio platforms by developing effective selling strategies
- Be able to effectively present information to customers
- Identify and maintain business and technical relationships with Japanese automakers and licensed suppliers
- Define and implement product development and launch activities (program manage)
- Learn the customer program development timing and share with key iBiquity personnel including engineering sample build dates, evaluation ride timing, certification dates, start of production dates and radio take rates
- Participate in vehicle/radio ride evaluations
- Support customer requirements
- Understand iBiquity features roadmap and rollout plans (chip development, advanced features, and radio marketing facts) and then selling them to customers
- Provide design direction to partners
- Consult on quote specifications
- Understand the chip partner roadmaps and give initial guidance
- Give product requirements guideline
- Provide HMI input
- Understand the key components of partner radio designs
- Discover plans for next generation radios, applications, take rates and timing
- Assist with documentation review – owner manuals and vehicle brochures
- Work successfully with many departments both internally and at partners.