iBiquity Digital strives to create an environment in which people feel professionally challenged, can be productive, are well rewarded for positive output, feel their opinions are heard, feel respected, have access to management, have team camaraderie, have professional growth potential, feel and act like owners, and have fun.
Our engineers are currently developing the digital AM/FM and audio technologies that are spearheading today’s move from analog to digital radio broadcasting. And, our marketing department is working with hundreds of AM and FM stations across the country as they launch HD Radio broadcasting in their markets.
Competitive salary, benefits, stock option package available. An Equal Opportunity Employer. For consideration to become part of the iBiquity Digital world class team, email your resume to hr@iBiquity.com, or fax: 443.539.4291, or mail to:
iBiquity Digital Corporation
6711 Columbia Gateway Drive, Suite 500
Columbia, MD 21046
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Will work closely with the Marketing and Communications team on the design, organization, and creation of content for iBiquity Digital’s websites, mobile app, e-communications and social media platforms. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will contribute to and assist in efforts of the Marketing and Communications team as it develops industry outreach, B2C and B2B communications, advertising, tradeshow marketing, and much more.
- Coordinate website, social media, and mobile app content creation that is comprehensive, user friendly and effective in delivering iBiquity’s brand message
- Develop and implement social media initiatives including but not limited to blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Instagram
- Participating in e-commerce communications via email for B2B and B2C communications
- Provide reporting and analysis on website, social media, and mobile analytics. Monitor and track user engagement, reach, visitors, page views, and trends
- Assist in developing website, mobile app, social media, and e-communication strategies and policies
- Participation in other general marketing initiatives to include but not limited to on-site B2C/B2B market activations, tradeshow execution, industry outreach
- Expertise in effective digital marketing and communications practices
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills; ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and work effectively under deadlines
- Experience using Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms
- Experience with social media monitoring, publishing, and analytics
- Ability to work independently, balancing a broad variety of priorities
- Must be energetic, creative, versatile, and have initiative
- Basic photography skills
- Minimum of two years of Digital Media management for a technology brand
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Interactive Media, or Web Design
- Manage multiple technical projects and coordinate internal resources.
- Use best-practice program management approaches to deliver on-time and high-quality programs and projects.
- Anticipate and resolve complex issues and risk factors. Communicate risks within the organization and lead small teams to resolve problems.
- Direct team in translation of business requirements to technical requirements.
- Utilize program management tools to track schedule and monitor problem resolution.
- Coordinate with external vendors and design partners to ensure program goals are being met
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal and external distribution.
- Position may require domestic travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other technical discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in product development
- 3+ years of experience in Program Management
- Demonstrated experience coordinating small teams
- Experience defining technical requirements
- Experience tracking projects with MicroSoft Project or other similar toolsets
- High level of organization
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills including ability to communicate material to senior management
- Certification in Program Management is a plus, but not required.
Piscataway, New Jersey
There are no current positions available.
Auburn Hills, Michigan