Effective Date: March 11, 2009
Last modified: March 11, 2009
iBiquity Digital Corporation
6711 Columbia Gateway Drive
Columbia, MD 21046
Current Supplemental Privacy Notices:
Information We Collect and How We Use It
- Information You Provide - You are not required to submit personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email or phone number in order to use the Site. You have the option to provide this information should you choose to contact us by email or submit a comment form. When you send email or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
We do not collect information such as social security numbers, credit card numbers, bank account numbers, or other sensitive information. Do not send us this kind of information.
Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us by interacting with the Site, we will send you a response email, acknowledging that we have received your communication to us. We will also communicate with you in response to your comments, inquiries, requests or other communications. We will communicate with you by email, mail, or telephone, in accordance with your preference if you have informed us of a preferred form of communication.
We will use your personally identifiable information to send you information for certain purposes, including informing you of special offers and updates, sending newsletters or other informational emails, sending promotional materials related to HD Radio technology, and responding to your email or providing other customer service. If you have provided us with your phone number, we may call you for any of these purposes. If you no longer wish to receive these types of communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each communication, by emailing us at email@example.com, or by writing to us at the above address.
- Log Files - As is true of most Web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to administer the Site. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
- Cookies - A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes. We use session ID cookies on this Site to make it easier for you to navigate our Site. A session ID cookie expires when you close you browser. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our Site. If you reject cookies, you may still use our Site, but your ability to use some areas of our Site may be limited.
- Clear Gifs (Web Beacons/Web Bugs) - We do not employ clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs).
Information Sharing and Disclosure
iBiquity only shares personally identifiable information with other companies or individuals outside of iBiquity in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- Pursuant to the terms of any applicable Supplemental Privacy Notices.
- The service provider(s) who administer the Site on our behalf will have access to this information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (c) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of iBiquity, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- If iBiquity becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its assets, or declares bankruptcy, some or all of the personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information collected from you may be transferred to a third party as a result.
We also share aggregated or non-aggregated non-personally identifiable information with our trusted partners and service providers for the purpose of improving our website and HD Radio services. This information does not identify individual users.
Links to Other Web Sites
Changes to Your Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire for us to retain your information, you may so inform us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The security of your personally identifiable information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We restrict access to personally identifiable information to iBiquity employees, contractors, service providers and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our web site or services.
You should not send us sensitive information such as your social security number, credit card number, bank account number or other financial information.
Not For Children
This Site is not intended for use by children. We will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information submitted by visitors to the Site who are under the age of 13.
Changes in this Privacy Statement